Monday, March 29, 2010
Day One - A Start
I am unsure as to how handle this latest turn. My current state is sadly a place I have been before and I now feel resigned to say will be back here again. What makes this foreign and new ground is that never before have my ailments affected my professional career to the point that I no longer feel capable. Sadly, this disease has once again risen to undermine me during what constitutes a great opportunity. But there is no doubt that I am broken, a shell. And now I struggle with the belief that I am burdening people who barely know me but find it within them to show me unbridled compassion and understanding. I know I need help but the twisted nature of my reasoning seeks to push people away when I need their guidance the most. Perhaps worst, I know I have let people down who relied on me. Though they may never know it, I am sorry.